• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi!

Jamesyyy

Bells
Hey everyone, just made an account here and wanted to introduce myself! My name is James and I'm a 3rd year at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I'm actually new to the Animal Crossing world but I've had New Leaf for awhile now. I didn't hear about this website until last week and figured I should sign up for it. Anyway, this game is pretty fun and I'm glad I invested money into it c:

I don't only play New Leaf and if anyone here is interested in playing games with me on Steam, feel free to add me! I don't bite c: I hope I can get to know most of you well and I'll see you around the forums/games!

I like your shoelaces!

Moria. I wasn't too creative and since LOTR is my favorite series, ever. I figured "Why not?" Later, my friend pointed out that I "Open the gates of Moria" every time I let someone over haha. I guess it worked out in the end.

Back