Hi there! I'm Val

Valentinian

Obsessive
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Got ACNH for my birthday earlier this year and I'm having a blast making my island look and feel exactly like I want it to. Also beasting my way through the critters lists (pun intended). Interested in seeing what others are doing, and to trade fun stuff! Maybe even trade a few villagers. Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hiya Val, welcome to TBT! ^^ It's nice to meet you!
I hope your critter hunting continues to go well—I've gotten lucky and found some rare ones right away, and others took me literal hours of searching. ;u;

Welcome to the forums Val! 🎉

Do you have specific ideas or a theme in mind for how you want your island to look? Have you found any favourite villagers? 😊
Thanks for coming over to say hi, S.J! I've just finished a bunch of terraforming and now my big task is doing something about all these flowers LOL. The general aesthetic is rather like a small town, and I'm putting a cute little restaurant district in a "downtown" area that I'm rather proud of. I like all my villagers generally, but one has just now asked to leave! That's OK, though, because it's neat to find new ones. It's just kind of a pain to buy all those tickets to mystery islands and slog through the different visitors. Maybe if someone has a recommendation? I would like to have Mr. Sassypants Marshall because I think he seems like he'd be fun. I have three very similar villagers and I think they could stand for a little shaking up - Sherb, Sasha and Erik. I love these cute creatures so much but it's a little humdrum right now. The one leaving is Rod (jock personality mouse who is very very pink) so if anyone wants him, come get him on Sunday! He's very friendly and it was nice having him on the island.
Post automatically merged:

Hiya Val, welcome to TBT! ^^ It's nice to meet you!
I hope your critter hunting continues to go well—I've gotten lucky and found some rare ones right away, and others took me literal hours of searching. ;u;
Thanks for the warm welcome, Merielle! Critter hunting continues apace! I'm stalking the elusive Horned Hercules right now, but so far no dice. I've planted so many coconut trees just to entice one to show up but no luck yet. I started playing in February, so I haven't yet gone through all the seasons, but so far summer has been great for filling out my museums! I've got all the fossils... if anyone wants fossils just let me know and I'll keep them aside for you. Hope you're finding the fun ones, too! :D
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the community. I hope to see you around this forum!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting folks here and maybe visiting islands. Feeling very welcome so far :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, Merielle! Critter hunting continues apace! I'm stalking the elusive Horned Hercules right now, but so far no dice. I've planted so many coconut trees just to entice one to show up but no luck yet. I started playing in February, so I haven't yet gone through all the seasons, but so far summer has been great for filling out my museums! I've got all the fossils... if anyone wants fossils just let me know and I'll keep them aside for you. Hope you're finding the fun ones, too! :D
Ahh best of luck with those beetles, they can be so painfully skittish. ;; I never quite forgave Axel for scaring off my first Golden Stag LOL I hope your Horned Hercules appears for you soon!
And thanks! ^^ I'm only missing a few more insects and fish, so hopefully it won't be too long now.

Ahh best of luck with those beetles, they can be so painfully skittish. ;; I never quite forgave Axel for scaring off my first Golden Stag LOL I hope your Horned Hercules appears for you soon!
And thanks! ^^ I'm only missing a few more insects and fish, so hopefully it won't be too long now.
I CAUGHT A HERCULES!!!! I felt your spirit with me when I finally got one! 😁

Welcome! It's a delight for me to welcome another "Val" to the forums! I hope to see your around. I'm always happy to try to answer questions or help if I can.

Wow! Hi Val! Thanks for stopping by to welcome me. We Val Pals have to stick together, right? <3
I'm glad you found your way to The Bell Tree. There are a ton of friendly & kind people on here.
Yes, definitely. We Val Pals must stick together. :giggle:

Back