• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hi lol

mayor-fiona

Bells
uh hi
my name's fiona animal crossing's pretty cool and I was hoping to talk about it and play with some other's on here and stuff so yea

hey welcome to tbt!!
is your icon (i cant remember her name??) from sdr2?? shes cute (i love nanami heh)
and yeah ac is pretty cool even tho i havent gotten a chance to play it lately

hey welcome to tbt!!
is your icon (i cant remember her name??) from sdr2?? shes cute (i love nanami heh)
and yeah ac is pretty cool even tho i havent gotten a chance to play it lately

thank you for the welcome!!
uh yeah! she's the little bunny (monomi) but human form!
and gosh same! i haven't played ac for a few months now so im getting back into it and i thought a fourm would be nice and stuff!!

i wish i could get back into ac but 2 of my fave villagers moved out so my determination to play has kinda faded away so i dont play or check the ac section anymore oops

but i hope you like it here!! everyone is pretty nice

If you need any help, you can just ask me, or look through The Bell Tree HQ forum! When you go to The bell tree main page that forum should be at the top!

But anyway... WELCOME

I hope you enjoy it here at The Bell Tree forums!

Last edited:
Back