Hi im back...

Yeah thanks everyone im geting a huge amount of visits.From my friends and sonmething GREAT happend today...But i wont tell unless you pm me :yes:

Hi im Kate Cris`s Girlfriend this is the big secert that he was talking about He got his first kiss! and he got 200 big ones he got a kiss! from a girl!!*me* then we hooked up but something happend he went to the hopstial again he fainted at dinner before he ate. He didnt wake up he is still out cold. Thank you for reading
~Kate

:'(

[quote="] Hi im Kate Cris`s Girlfriend this is the big secert that he was talking about He got his first kiss! and he got 200 big ones he got a kiss! from a girl!!*me* then we hooked up but something happend he went to the hopstial again he fainted at dinner before he ate. He didnt wake up he is still out cold. Thank you for reading
~Kate

:'( [/quote]

:eek: I hope he's OK!

[quote="] Hi im Kate Cris`s Girlfriend this is the big secert that he was talking about He got his first kiss! and he got 200 big ones he got a kiss! from a girl!!*me* then we hooked up but something happend he went to the hopstial again he fainted at dinner before he ate. He didnt wake up he is still out cold. Thank you for reading
~Kate

Well, good for him (for the 1st part).
As for the second part, give him our best wishes.

[quote="] Thanks i just got a phone call and he is fine.But he is going to stay there for two more hours

OK, whatever is best for his health is best.

So much drama on the topic... its like its the drama topic. : (

now all we need is a someone ending up pregnant and we're a full on soap topic.

Hi guys im back hows it going? im going to be able to go out in a month So ill just miss one week of Summer vaction but it isnt that bad

[quote="] Hi guys im back hows it going? im going to be able to go out in a month So ill just miss one week of Summer vaction but it isnt that bad [/quote]
Hey, someone revealed your secret

:D Look at page 3.

Hey man, welcome. If you don't know me, lemme just tell you I'm the person who you should keep a good distance from. :|

Kidding, of course.

:p

[quote="] Hi im sry for being late i was in a car accident i was in the back we turned a car was going also and it hit the side of the car the front of the car hit my door i got hit really hard on my leg i was rushed to the hopsital and i found out my leg was broken and my arm *right* was hit to but i wasnt broken i had to stay there for a long time and im back im here in a wheelchair and i just wanted you to know thanks for your time bye... [/quote]
lucky...wheelchairs rock

Back