Hi friends ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

moldylunchbox

Bells
Hi there! I’m new to the forum, long time lurker for ac related questions though! I recently picked up NL again and I wanted to find friends to go on island tours with (ᵔᴥᵔ) I posted my islands DA so if you’d like to visit let me know what you think, and I’ll check out yours! Thanks everyone ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Oh those little teddy bear smilies are so cute! Welcome to TBT 🥰 It’s a lot of fun here and it’s full of lovely users!

I love your avatar, too. Inuyasha was the first (and really only) anime I watched. I remember staying up ~extra late~ with my older sister to watch episodes!

Welcome to the forums! 😊🎉

I never played New Leaf, so I'm always interested when people still play New Leaf now, even if they have NH. I hear so many good things about NL! 😊

Oh those little teddy bear smilies are so cute! Welcome to TBT 🥰 It’s a lot of fun here and it’s full of lovely users!

I love your avatar, too. Inuyasha was the first (and really only) anime I watched. I remember staying up ~extra late~ with my older sister to watch episodes!
Thanks so much! Can’t wait to meet new people to play with.
Inuyasha is the first anime for me too! Staying up late waiting to watch toonami with my little brother (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

hi there! welcome to tbt! it’s a pleasure to meet you. ☺️💗

i hope you’ll enjoy your time here! i look forward to seeing you around. <3

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree aka TBT!

I like your avatar! I have not finished Inuyasha yet, but I'll get into that later.

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree aka TBT!

I like your avatar! I have not finished Inuyasha yet, but I'll get into that later.
Thanks for the welcome!
One of my top 5 anime, mostly because of the nostalgia attached but it truly is a great show! Hope you get to finish it soon (๑>◡<๑)

Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful and welcoming time here at TBT forums! We love to have new people. Feel free to reach out if you ever need anything.

hello!! i’m new too but same situation!! unfortunately my new leaf 3DS has been stuck in the void for quite some time (aka idk where it is and have resigned to it resurfacing whenever), but!! whenever it is found i’ll hit u up

i’ve been replaying wild world instead and check into new horizons occasionally (my island is still a mess but at least i have etoile :’O), so if either are/become relevant i’d be happy to see u!! in pixel form!!!

also had to comment because inuyasha is my favorite manga. i watched the anime also but also like the whole series is sitting on my bookshelf and everytime i see someone else associating themselves with it i get excited ;v; good taste

Back