• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! Friends, anyone?

bubblegumxemo

@acnh.lizzy.reader.bay on Instagram
Bells
Switch
3693-6102-7524
Hi! My name is Lizzy.

I tend to play acnh until my hyper fixation is over and then play Sims then return to acnh and it's just a whirlwind of back and forth.

I almost finished my bugs, fish, and fossils collection and it's weird bc I never gotten this far on an island before. I'm on my like I wanna say 15th island??? I can't make up my mind lol Just starting art at the moment.

My islands name is Reader Bay and the theme is books. Literally any book. I'm an avid reader. I plan on doing a Percy Jackson area, a Bridgerton area, a school for good and evil area and many more!

ALL ABOUT ME:

Favorite color: pink and black

Favorite food: pizza or Mackie cheese

Favorite song atm: either the bakery by Melanie Martinez or the new Pierce the veil song that released called Into The Nirvana or for the girls by Hayley Kiyoko

Favorite band and/or artist: Hayley Kiyoko, Pierce the veil, My chemical romance, ashnikko, Melanie martinez, corpse husband, girl in red, king princess, Beartooth, ect.

Favorite acnh character: Merry is my fave villager and my birthday twin. I always count villagers separate from NPC characters like Tom nook and such so I also really like Celeste and Leif as well.

Favorite game(s) other than acnh: Sims 3 and 4, Stardew valley, and I really wanna get Disney dream light valley but am broke ;-;

Favorite book/series: I grew up loving Harry Potter but due to recent events I will not ever buy another official product. I'm sticking by fanmade items. Gotta support small businesses. I plan to do an A very Potter musical area on my island too. I also love Percy Jackson, divergent, twilight, the school for good and evil and more. Even though I'm gay I also really enjoy the Bridgerton series as well. I love love, man. The monster high books by Lisi Harrison is chefs kiss 👩‍🍳💋

Favorite show/movie: Well, Bridgerton is still in this section. I'm also quite excited for the Percy Jackson series coming to Disney+ and the new school for good and evil movie coming to Netflix. In the meantime I watch either supernatural or a lot of anime. My favorite atm is Demon Slayer.

Zodiac: my zodiacs are Cancer sun, Virgo Moon, and Scorpio Rising

Style: I'm very alternative actually like anything black, with bats and spikes I love. Although I also really like cutesy kawaii things as well. I try to do a mixture every since I found the kawaii goth aesthetic. It's a small community but very adorable. If you need an example it's pretty much Draculaura from Monster high (which I'm also putting on my island due to the books by Lisi Harrison which got me into Monster high)

Favorite animal: I've always been close to rabbits and cats.

Favorite season: fall, or Autumn if you will.

Favorite holiday: Halloween!!!! Give me spooky season!!!!

That's all! Let's see if we have anything in common!

Welcome to the forums Lizzy! 🌟

I can't believe you're on your 15th island! That is so many! 😅 I have only recently just started my second island.

I haven't played any Sims games in ages, but I loved them as a kid. Do you have a favourite out of Sims 3 and Sims 4? Or better question, which is your favourite expansion pack? Someone on here mentioned the Cottage Living expansion pack recently, and I am all for that!

Hi Lizzy, welcome to TBT! I'm a big fan of Merry too, although I haven't had room for her yet—hopefully next AC game. ;v; I'm also hyped for spooky season again, it's one of my favorite times of year!

Welcome to the forums. Have you ever played My Sims for the Wii? I actually preferred it to Animal Crossing during the years that I’ve played. It’s a pretty old game, but the graphics are still decent and it’s aged pretty well.

Welcome to the forums Lizzy! 🌟

I can't believe you're on your 15th island! That is so many! 😅 I have only recently just started my second island.

I haven't played any Sims games in ages, but I loved them as a kid. Do you have a favourite out of Sims 3 and Sims 4? Or better question, which is your favourite expansion pack? Someone on here mentioned the Cottage Living expansion pack recently, and I am all for that!
My favorite expansion is probably eco lifestyle or snowy escape bc of the build items but I also really like Discover university and high school years for the cas stuff
Post automatically merged:

Hi Lizzy, welcome to TBT! I'm a big fan of Merry too, although I haven't had room for her yet—hopefully next AC game. ;v; I'm also hyped for spooky season again, it's one of my favorite times of year!
Are you dressing up for Halloween at all? I do at least a makeup look
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums. Have you ever played My Sims for the Wii? I actually preferred it to Animal Crossing during the years that I’ve played. It’s a pretty old game, but the graphics are still decent and it’s aged pretty well.
No but I believe my Sims is actually on origin for 20 bucks I've been thinking about getting it

Are you dressing up for Halloween at all? I do at least a makeup look
I used to do more for Halloween costume-wise, but lately I've just been using it as an excuse to wear a cloak. 😅 We don't usually see any trick-or-treaters around anymore, sadly. I still love decorating the house for Halloween though!

I used to do more for Halloween costume-wise, but lately I've just been using it as an excuse to wear a cloak. 😅 We don't usually see any trick-or-treaters around anymore, sadly. I still love decorating the house for Halloween though!
My family has a Halloween party every year. We order pizza and put out a bunch of candy. We have our friends over then we watch Horror movies all night. It's really fun too.

Back