• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

HHD spotted in Five Below Stores

DerpyTails

Bells
For anyone who wants to try and is in the USA. HHD has been spotted in Five Below Stores. Like the Amiibo Cards. The game is $5.

skkrrttttt ..this is beautiful.
normalize animal crossing

I bought my Animal Crossing sticker book at a local grocer! :) Though, it wasn't this store.

Aw, man. I wouldn't have bought a digital copy of HHD if I had known that it'd be available at Five Below a few weeks later. At least the Amiibos are on sale. I wonder if the one near me has Rover, Blathers, or Tom Nook? Those are the only ones I'm missing...

Mine had absolutely nothing relating to Animal Crossing there, so it's definitely not all of them.

I went to Five Below today and they had loads of copies of HHD, and also some Amiibos! They had Rover and Blathers, but I didn't have enough money for them. I was only $0.29 short, which is bullcrap, but whatever. I'll be back there soon, they had loads of them. In the meantime, I'm getting Tom Nook on Amazon, so I'll finally have the whole set!

Dang. Is it worth rebuying it?

I bought mine when it first came out, literally THE day of.

But now it's at Five Below. How awesome! I'm not sure if I'd want to rebuy it tho, even tho it was sooo fun ;w;​

Wait, wut? I thought a Five Below would just be like a Dollar Tree. There's one in the plaza I work in, I so have to go to it now!

I've been thinking of getting this game. Now I'll have to check our 5 below and hopefully we have it!

To even think of the days of when it used to cost $60 or more and came in expensive bundles because it was a new and exciting game that no one had the chance to hate yet...

I love the game still though. I'm not sure if I am happy or sad about this price reduction. Long time coming though. A bit frustrating when I think of how much I paid for it lol.

Back