• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HHD HYPE

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
OK OMG I JUST WATCHED A WALKTHROUGH AND THIS GAME LOOKS SO CUTE <3 5 more days! We can do it

Actually, its 6 more days. But i'm hyped too! Can't wait to decorate villager's houses and buildings perfectly. That's right.

PERFECTLY!

Sharing the hype with you :D
I am most excited for all the cute and adorable food items~ I'm so excited to add little cakes and teas! :D

Last edited:
I saw that too! I can't wait to take a bunch of pictures and upload them everywhere! The little city where all of the shops are is what made me really interested in HHD, though!

I am really excited for the game, I have been watching walkthroughs and getting ideas of what I want to do. Also I bought a guide for the game from Japan on Amazon Japan :D

Also I bought a guide for the game from Japan on Amazon Japan :D

Ooo, I was thinking about doing that! I never learned to read Japanese so that's kind of been stopping me :\ Hopefully one comes out in English hehe

I just preordered the game today! The hype has just sunk into my body.

I'm getting the game on my birthday because I want to surprise myself with it :p
I love the character customization part of it, I'm so excited!~

It seems everyone is getting it the day it comes out, unfortunately my moms on a business trip so I can't get it till the day after ;;

I'm going to get it at the midnight release at GameStop. We will see how far I get in the game before I pass out.

I'm going to get it at the midnight release at GameStop. We will see how far I get in the game before I pass out.

^^
This is the part that scares me. I've got the digital download, so will be playing from midnight, but then I also want to go out and grab cards and the NFC reader bundle the next morning. So either I need to squeeze some sleep in there somewhere, or a delirious, twitchy VS will be pass out and snooze in the middle of a city sidewalk, packs of cards clutched in her hands.

It looks so good!
However,i think i will wait until my birthday U_U"
(Seriously,im gonna buy 100 isabelle amiibo cards and 50 of Chief)
fe7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to visit GS in the morning and hope they have a decent amount of cards there, in the event they did a midnight release. I just don't function well on little to no sleep, and my parents leave for a trip on that day so I want to at least see them before they head off.

i have to work on the 25th, so i dont get to pick it up until after work, so i just have to hope that theres some amiibo card packs left when i get there. :p

Back