• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Heys, WK Here!

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh yeah, incase most of you didn't know.....I used to be Top Kirby and came here a while ago before.

Wing Kirby said:
Thanks for the welcome!

Oh yeah, incase most of you didn't know.....I used to be Top Kirby and came here a while ago before.
Oh yah... I remember you. We have a rule that says you can't have more than one account. Want me to lock your old account?

No I can't, but if you want me to retrieve the password of your old one, I can do that. But you'll have to pick which one you want. (and name changes have a 2000 Bell fee)

Hey there...

Gengar here...resident...well, resident normal person at TBT.

:p

Please do stick around.

Hey Wing Kirby, I'm one of the admins here at TBT, and I'm the head writer at The Bell Tree's video game section... We update news VERY OFTEN, so check it out.

:)

Hey welcome back. I'm OddCrazyMe future president of TBT. :evillaugh:

You were that awesome Kirby artist right?

Back