Heyo~

Byebi

got 2 saeran dakis
Bells
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
My name is Bibi!! Mayor's name is Nipples and my town name is Route201 because what is creativity weh

This is my second AC game! ;v; my first best friend was Static in WW and I'm currently on the lookout for him~ I hope to spend more time here and to make new friends! I want to open an art shop sometime soon, if you guys have any tips regarding that I would really appreciate it! Nice to meet you all.

:) hello and welcome! ^-^ I'm sure you will find your friend :) maybe by mutuality :D ^-^ you will also be able to find a bunch of friends. And you will be able to open an art shop :) there's a section in the forums dedicated to that :)

:) hello and welcome! ^-^ I'm sure you will find your friend :) maybe by mutuality :D ^-^ you will also be able to find a bunch of friends. And you will be able to open an art shop :) there's a section in the forums dedicated to that :)

Haha, thanks so much! I hope so too. <3 Should i be using re-tail??

:eek: no ^^" that's for trading furniture or stuff through acnl c: you can go to the museum or TBT marketplace :) but if you are wanting people to pay with acnl bells then I think retail would work ^^ but I'm pretty sure the museum and TBT marketplace is the best :)

Back