• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Heyo, New guy in the mix!

RicoOfTheSkies

Bells
Hey everyone, I'm Rico. I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since it came out on the gamecube, and have loved the entire franchise. Just recently got my hands on New Leaf, and figured it was about time I found out if there was a forum for fellow fans of the games so I can meet them and hopefully even play some AC with them.

As for some personal info, I'm 23, play guitar, and find Isabelle to the the cutest secretary ever. I love how they made her a golden retriever, and that bell scrunchie... SO CUTE!

Anywho, now that my fanboy moment has passed, I'd love to meet my fellow Animal Crossing fans, exchange friend codes, all that good stuff. It'll be a pleasure, I'm sure.

Welcome to the forum!

Isabella is adorable, I have the card where she's wear a Kimono, so adorable.

Last edited:
welcome! the forums can be quite the intimidating place at first glance, but I assure you just about everyone here is very nice, kind, and welcoming to new people! If you have any questions about stuff feel free to Private message or Visitor Message me by clicking my username

Have fun!
From what I've gathered, TBT forums have a lot of ways you can approach the community. I guess a lot of the forum regulars chat on the forum server Murble(?), but I have not yet gone this direction. I tend to just log in when I am bored or want to buy/sell something to another player. I have made a few closer friends through the forum that makes playing online much more enjoyable! Feel free to PM me if you are looking to buy/sell a certain item, i'm kind of a pack rat lolol

Back