• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Heya, another newcomer to TBT

Misuzurin

Bells
Switch
1305-9687-3892
Hey there all. :) I've had ACNL since October but have only recently started getting into the online aspect of the game. So here I am. :p Just wanted to say hey to the people that care to read the introductory threads. I hope that we all get along on the forums and that I'll be able to make some AC buddies. :) I work nights so it's been hard finding people to play with who aren't just in and out when they get what they needed from me.

Btw if it matters, I don't time travel or ever intend to. Also don't ruin my grass more than I do myself :p

Welcome to TBT! :) There's a lot of lovely people here to make friends with.

Thanks! Already diving into the fun of the forums already! :)

Btw can someone tell me what the collectables are for on this site? Or linking me to a page with details would suffice. I was trading with someone earlier and they mentioned using them as barter on their offer.

Back