• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hey there

Piroshi

Bells
Switch
1732-4818-2305
I've gotten really into New Leaf lately since restarting my town, so I decided to join because no one else I know plays much anymore. My town's a mess right now so I'm letting as few people see it as possible, but once I get things more straightened out I'll have my dream address up and hopefully have more visitors.

It's very nice to meet you! I'm still working on my town as well. What are your plans for yours, if I may ask? :)

I found some cloud and star patterns that I'd like to use, and I'm trying to keep all of my villagers on one side of the map so I have lots of room to work on the other side. I'm hoping to make my town look really cool at night.

Back