• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Here you go

JJH

Bells
Since many Nsiders are bored with this site, I shall entertain them!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

If a rooster laid an egg in the middle of a slanted roof, which way would it roll?

(For bored peoples ;P)

To answer my riddle, it is-

He was sick of people wanting him to entertain them.

Now, if jelly bread always lands jelly-side up, and cats always land on their feet, wat would happen if I tied a peice of jelly bread to a cat and threw it off my roof?

JJH0369 said:
Now, if jelly bread always lands jelly-side up, and cats always land on their feet, wat would happen if I tied a peice of jelly bread to a cat and threw it off my roof?
You know what would be simpler? Put jelly on the cat's back.

K-Dog said:
OddCrazyMe said:
If a rooster laid an egg in the middle of a slanted roof, which way would it roll?

(For bored peoples ;P)
Roosters can't lay eggs.
ee0981bf.jpg

Two blondes were going to Disneyland and came to a fork in the road. One said highway 93 right and the other said Disneyland left. Why did the blondes go home?

*****ums said:
Two blondes were going to Disneyland and came to a fork in the road. One said highway 93 right and the other said Disneyland left. Why did the blondes go home?
xD I think I've only heard that once before.

*****ums said:
I know!!!! Because they thought Disneyland left!

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

only_half_evil333 said:
Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
George, Walter, and Peggy Sue.

Back