• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

help with forest island

xxcodexx

Bells
Feedback
100% (59) +
im making a forest island and i would like someone to come check out what ive done and give me some advice about what other items i can use to spruce the place up. my island isnt finished At All, but ive started the entrance and to the right of the entrance *and a lot of other areas look done, but i just tossed trees and flowers down until i could get to decorate later on.
can anyone help give me a few ideas or pointers about items? please pm me if you will help and i will send a dodo code.
thanks!
oh! also, i can pay you some tbt or bells, nook miles tickets if you need them for the help!

Last edited:
out of the 49 people that have viewed this thread, not one person has offered to help...
?

i would create a dream address, but i wanted my island to be finished before i did that lol! at any rate, even with a dream address i still wouldnt get the advice that i was looking for from folks.

i would create a dream address, but i wanted my island to be finished before i did that lol! at any rate, even with a dream address i still wouldnt get the advice that i was looking for from folks.
I could come by tomorrow evening and f you still want someone to come by :). But if i give any kind of tips or opinion is purely from my personal taste which might be not the same as yours

i would love to have any advice about which items to use and where to place them! please pm me so we can set up a time to visit!

Back