Help w/Geometry

Erica

Bells
How to find the area of the shaded regions?

geo.jpg

Of both, cus I need to know for my quiz. I'm horrendous at math. D:

First you multiply the square root of the angel of the degrees, then you divide that by the number of angels, then you factor in the polynomials and voila! You have your answer.

Erica said:
How would I know the degrees? And what are polynomials? Dx
It's a troll, disregard it.
There's 180 degrees in a triangle, so try working with that for a bit to work out the rest of the angles. Ask Jack for math help. I'm in honors algebra, but that kid is in advanced advanced geomaetry with sophomores. :O

Pear said:
Erica said:
There's 180 degrees in a triangle, so try working with that for a bit to work out the rest of the angles. Ask Jack for math help. I'm in honors algebra, but that kid is in advanced advanced geomaetry with sophomores. :O
/confused still

Damn. advanced advanced geometry? I'm just in honors geo. Dx

Erica said:
Pear said:
Erica said:
/confused still

Nah, he's an 8th grader in honors geo. He's probably at the same level as you, so I don't know how much of a help he'd really be. I'm just in honors algebra 1, so I can't be much of a help. Sorry. ;-;

Pear said:
Erica said:
Pear said:
Erica said:
/confused still

Nah, he's an 8th grader in honors geo. He's probably at the same level as you, so I don't know how much of a help he'd really be. I'm just in honors algebra 1, so I can't be much of a help. Sorry. ;-;
I'm in 8th grade too but gahh I don't even understand how I got into this math group. I freaking have a C while everyone in my class has an A. I'm the stupidest on in my class. -___-

Erica said:
Pear said:
Erica said:
Pear said:
Erica said:
/confused still

I'm in 8th grade too but gahh I don't even understand how I got into this math group. I freaking have a C while everyone in my class has an A. I'm the stupidest on in my class. -___-
You have honors geo offered to you in 8th grade? 0__0
I'm in the highest math class for my school, and Jack has to go to the highschool for his math.

Pear said:
Erica said:
Pear said:
Erica said:
Pear said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
/confused still

You have honors geo offered to you in 8th grade? 0__0
I'm in the highest math class for my school, and Jack has to go to the highschool for his math.
Yeah. We have 3 classes of Geo w/30+ students in each.

Back