• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help playing ACWW online...

BluebearL

Bells
So I would really like to be able to play online so that I can unlock the final nookingtons upgrade... however, I play wild world on a new 3ds and I don't have a WEP key since my wifi/router is a new one. Is there any possible way that I can use wiimmfi or play online in acww at all? Possibly through phone hotspot?? Any help and/or links are appreciated. Thank you!

From the little researching I've done, you can use your phone hotspot, as long as you can configure it to either not have a password or to have a WEP one. You can't do it if you have an iPhone though, as it forces you to have a password and you don't get the advanced configuration settings like you can with an android. Maybe older iPhones would work, but I don't know; I have an SE (2016) myself and it doesn't work via hotspot.

Last edited:
Back