Help me pick between these two town names!

Which town name?

• Bloom

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Wyvern

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters

Kelsey

Bells
I'm stuck on two completely different things to name my town. Please help my indecisive self decide which one to use!

i personally prefer Bloom, but Wyvern is more original.

What theme is your town going to have, or is it not going to have one?

I'm not really going to have a theme. I've never really been into that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I like flowery names. I'm really really picky so I'm struggling with this lol

I think Bloom is an adorable town name. ^^
They're both nice, though. Good luck with your new town ~

I'm not really going to have a theme. I've never really been into that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I like flowery names. I'm really really picky so I'm struggling with this lol

If you like flowery names, then Bloom woukd be a really good name. Entirely up to you, tho!

I had to pick Wyvern because dragons Dx But I feel like it'd be a good name for a town that has a sort of fantasy-medieval theme. Bloom is an all around good name for an animal crossing town, especially if you like flowery sounding things c:

I think Bloom is cuter and I've actually never seen a town called Bloom! So I don't think it's too common
Wyvern is cool, but it doesn't feel very Animal-Crossing ish to me
Either one would be great though :3

Wyvern reminds of that Bakugan lol. Go for Bloom if you're going for some kind of forest theme :)

I'm stuck on two completely different things to name my town. Please help my indecisive self decide which one to use!

Uuuuh I'd go with Wyvern. My town is named Blossom. Flower related names are very common, and I wish I'd known that earlier.

I kind of like Bloom more. I feel like if I entered a town named Wyvern, I'd expect castles, stone paths, and pine trees, though you stated you aren't much into themes. It's just that Wyvern carries this visual image in my mind.

Where Bloom can be more loosely termed.

Back