Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So, I've grown very very tired of Marina. Turns out I hate the normal dialogue and my preference on looks has changed, I like more natural colored villagers opposed to pastel pink. I also tend to like lower tiered villagers. There are a few other villagers i'm considering moving out as well so feel free to make suggestions for them too. I mostly just wanna get rid of villagers ive been unable to connect with.

My current villagers:

Clyde - Permanent
Hans - Permanent
Teddy - Permanent
Gayle - Unsure
Pashmina - Permanent
Gloria - Permanent
Vladimir - Unsure
Penelope - Unsure
Maddie - Permanent

I have no specific theme to my town nor does my new villager have to be a normal villager, they can have any personality. I'd just like recommendations on who you guys think would fit well since im totally unsure.

I'd have chosen the clown sheep but it's hard to find so choose Vladimir

I'd have chosen the clown sheep but it's hard to find so choose Vladimir

I don't think you read my post. I'm replacing Marina, and I already have Vladimir in my town who i'm also unsure that I'm keeping. It doesn't matter how hard to find a villager is, I have every amiibo for the game. I'd like some thoughtful input about my villagers please and thank you!

Er I'll be honest with you, I didn't read your post
Either way I recommend the clown sheep and I think the clown sheep with fit in well with your theme albeit it isn't a natural animal colour, but I don't like to sound racist

Last edited:
How do you feel about Maple? She was the first "natural color" villager that came to mind. Or Bones? Chief, Deirdre, Erik? Butch? There are many, I guess it depends on who you feel a connection to? And I don't know if my idea of "natural" is the same as yours, but those villagers came to mind immediately.

I've never been able to connect to Marina either, I think it's because she doesn't have much expression.
Well, since you have no preference expect not pastel pink, I would suggest:
Lionel
Timbra
Molly
Soliel* (I know she's orange, but hamsters are orange, so...)
Gladys*
Carmen*
June
Fang
Olive
Eunice
Blair
Pekoe
Shep
Walt
Mac (mac was one of my starter's so I'm biased)
Agnes
Goldie

*Soliel, Carmen and Gladys are my very favorites. <3

Last edited:
Rudy, Drake, Punchy, Lolly, Felicity, Kyle, Tabby, Kitt, Ellie, Benedict, Erik, Portia, Bill, Kiki, Patty, Poppy, Deena, Eunice, Chief, Tipper, Blaire, Olivia, Groucho, Butch, Nan, Pecan, Vesta, Lily, Chevre, Deirdre, Ava, Daisy, Blanche, Antonio, Shep, Melba, Dotty, Papi, Purrl, Annalise, Cally, Vivian, Rex. Bea, Sandy,

I like the more natural coloured animals too. Have you considered June? I know you say you don't like the normal dialogue, but I had her in my town last year with my Teddy and they made the most adorable couple.

Otherwise, I'd recommend uchi Dierdre, smug Shep, cranky Butch or lazy Benjamin.

I don't recommend Deirdre I spent ages trying to get her to leave

I had deirdre in my town for a while i think shes pretty alright :)

I'm biased to a few of these buuut: I think the koalas are cute like Canberra and Melba and Alice:) And maple the cub, molly the duck, Purrl and Kiki the cats, Daisy and Butch the dogs are super cute too!

Timbra is a rising star in my books. I recently revived my autumn themed town and moved in a bunch of villagers with warm colors and Timbra was one of them. I’d never given her a thought until I ran into her in someone’s dream town. And she’s snooty, so you know she’ll give you the deets about everyone living in your town.

Of course I can’t post without giving Merry a shout-out. My #1 pick! And she’s has normal cat colors too.

l always suggest Bones he's just adorable!

Since you're going with natural looking villagers there are quite a few that stick out in my mind
Patty
Annalise
Dierdre
Molly
Bones
Kyle
Maple
Melba
Papi
and have I mentioned how freaking cute Bones is? lol

Timbra is a rising star in my books. I recently revived my autumn themed town and moved in a bunch of villagers with warm colors and Timbra was one of them. I’d never given her a thought until I ran into her in someone’s dream town. And she’s snooty, so you know she’ll give you the deets about everyone living in your town.

Of course I can’t post without giving Merry a shout-out. My #1 pick! And she’s has normal cat colors too.

Timbra won me over since her catchphrase is 'pine nut'!

I'm biased to a few of these buuut: I think the koalas are cute like Canberra and Melba and Alice:) And maple the cub, molly the duck, Purrl and Kiki the cats, Daisy and Butch the dogs are super cute too!

Oh, Melba's adorable! Alice reminds me too much of a late 60's 'british mod' model and I don't know why.

What is your theme look in your town right now or what will the theme will be.

Timbra won me over since her catchphrase is 'pine nut'!

Oh, Melba's adorable! Alice reminds me too much of a late 60's 'british mod' model and I don't know why.

Melba is too adorable!! I plan on sending her so much breakfast related furniture like the bread basket, light breakfast, milk carton, pancakes, etc etc :) Cute "natural colored" villager imo I love her

I am also on board with Melba or Alice. I have them both in towns of mine and you can't go wrong. I do think Melba is just a touch cuter :) But you have received quite a dearth of suggestions and thoughts from the members here. Whomever you choose, I am sure they will work out wonderfully for you.

drift is so stinkin cute to me! frogs in general, especially because they dont use umbrellas in the rain lol
henry is so natural colored too, and not to mention sweet c: one of my favorite smugs! hes new but just as lovable <3

As far as natural colors go:

Tutu
Genji
Hamlet
Flurry
Biskit
Coco
Merry
Kiki
Zell
Papi
Poppy