North America Help me complete the Welcome Amiibo set for my daughter!

keandra86

of ZOMGLOL
Bells
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hello all!

It's been a loooong time since I've been here! I completed the series one set via all you wonderful people when it was first released, and I then I vowed I would never worry about finished another series of cards!

Or, so I said...

See here, my daughter loves Animal Crossing and all the cards. She's gotten random packs from the other series, and has them stored away in a card box and is perfectly content without having full sets.

So what did Mumma do for Christmas? Mumma bought enough card packs to hopefully complete a set and have left overs for trades. Bad Mumma! Why must you encourage this crazy collecting habit!

So here I am! Looking to trade!
- Welcome Amiibo cards only please (will make the odd exception for other series cards that my daughter doesn't already have - make your offer and I will get back to you once I sift through her cards).

- Will mail to Canada & US. Cards will be mailed in a random greeting card, nestled with a piece of cardboard and a plastic card sleeve.

- Cards will be coming from BC Canada via regular post, and mailed on or the next day the deal is made.

Cards we are LOOKING FOR:
11 - Boris
18 - Jacob
24 - Murphy
25 - Plucky pending
38 - Spike
43 - Sprocket
49 - Ike

Cards we have available FOR TRADE:
04 - Piper
06 - Hornsby
20 - Billy pending
22 - Bitty
27 - Claude
28 - Raddle
29 - Julia
40 - Tad
41 - Norma
42 - Gonzo
48 - Cleo

Happy New Year, and please send me a PM if interested in trading and make a wee Animal Crossing fan as happy as a clam!

Yours Truly,
Kendra of ZOMGLOL & Abby of Sweety

Last edited:
I have some extras *many* for WA but do you have series 1-4 extras? I have a complete WA set.

Back