North America Help me complete the Welcome Amiibo set for my daughter!

keandra86

of ZOMGLOL
Bells
Arcade Tokens
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hello all!

It's been a loooong time since I've been here! I completed the series one set via all you wonderful people when it was first released, and I then I vowed I would never worry about finished another series of cards!

Or, so I said...

See here, my daughter loves Animal Crossing and all the cards. She's gotten random packs from the other series, and has them stored away in a card box and is perfectly content without having full sets.

So what did Mumma do for Christmas? Mumma bought enough card packs to hopefully complete a set and have left overs for trades. Bad Mumma! Why must you encourage this crazy collecting habit!

So here I am! Looking to trade!
- Welcome Amiibo cards only please (will make the odd exception for other series cards that my daughter doesn't already have - make your offer and I will get back to you once I sift through her cards).

- Will mail to Canada & US. Cards will be mailed in a random greeting card, nestled with a piece of cardboard and a plastic card sleeve.

- Cards will be coming from BC Canada via regular post, and mailed on or the next day the deal is made.

Cards we are LOOKING FOR:
11 - Boris
18 - Jacob
24 - Murphy
25 - Plucky pending
38 - Spike
43 - Sprocket
49 - Ike

Cards we have available FOR TRADE:
04 - Piper
06 - Hornsby
20 - Billy pending
22 - Bitty
27 - Claude
28 - Raddle
29 - Julia
40 - Tad
41 - Norma
42 - Gonzo
48 - Cleo

Happy New Year, and please send me a PM if interested in trading and make a wee Animal Crossing fan as happy as a clam!

Yours Truly,
Kendra of ZOMGLOL & Abby of Sweety

Last edited:
I have some extras *many* for WA but do you have series 1-4 extras? I have a complete WA set.

Back