• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Help Me Complete my Art Collection!!!

tigris713

Bells
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (160) +
I just need the authentic Jolly Painting and authentic Scary painting. Please. I have terrible luck when it comes to Redd.

I have bells and tons of hybrids, name your price.

hello!
if you’re still looking, i could def help you :]
Yes! This would be a big help! Sorry for the late response, work got busy and I thought I had email notifications enabled for this when I didn't... I;m in PST and am available for the rest of the day, what time would work you for and what would you like in return?

Yes! This would be a big help! Sorry for the late response, work got busy and I thought I had email notifications enabled for this when I didn't... I;m in PST and am available for the rest of the day, what time would work you for and what would you like in return?
no worries c:
i can drop it off right now if you’re available! i just need your friend code, mine can be found in my side bar ^^

no worries c:
i can drop it off right now if you’re available! i just need your friend code, mine can be found in my side bar ^^
Thank you for being so patient with me! My friend code is 2380-3474-5660 and my town will be open in a couple minutes!
Post automatically merged:

Town is open!

Last edited:
Thank you for being so patient with me! My friend code is 2380-3474-5660 and my town will be open in a couple minutes!

Town is open!
hi sorry!
i completely zoned out… i’m on the way now 🫶🏼

No worries! And sorry about the wifi cutting out, I'm not sure what happened. I'll try opening my town again.

Okay, well that didn't work. Should I try visiting your town?

it might be a problem on my end!
i moved closer to the router so things should be fine ^^

I also restarted my 3ds in case it was my problem, town will be open in a second!

Thank you so much! My gallery is now the portrait of perfection according to Blathers!

Last edited:
Back