• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help! How do they do the walls like this???

BobRocks20

Wowzers!
Bells
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Flimsy Watering Can
White Violet
Purple Violet
When I visit vacation homes in HHP online, sometimes I see that there is a custom design of sorts covering a wall like a window. I’ve tried to pull this off a few times while designing homes to no avail.

I hope this is not a dumb question but where’s the option for me to make my wall something like the example photo below? The options I tried only replaced the wallpaper.
IMG_0316.jpeg

hi! this is usually done through either special custom designs that are placed on the wall as-is - which i think was what was used in your post. something like this;

a3c4eee32a24b30423017765db78a641.jpg

or partially transparent custom designs, which are then customized onto a glow-in-the-dark sticker, and placed on an accent wall with wallpaper made to look like a window to the outside, which can look something like this -

1706671802670.jpeg

This is a helpful question as I am only recently learning custom designs and how to place them myself.

Back