Help!? A villager's plot destroyed my garden!

Mayor of Morioh

Hyungwon's Military Wife
Bells
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Hey villagers! ♡ I entered my town today and to my horrific discovery, Gaston's plot showed up next door (and slightly in front of, wth) my house and destroyed my garden! He couldn't have set up in a more worse place! Is there any way to get rid of him or do I have to wait until he decides to move?

You are just going to have to wait until he decides. You could time travel if you're into that though.

Unfortunately, unless you have an amiibo reader and cards, you are stuck with him until he chooses to move out. The next time you have a location in which you absolutely don't want a random move-in, lay down tiles to negate that area space. Villagers won't move in over a tiled off location. If you have the garden area, simply pick up some flowers and lay down tiles until the next villagers plots and then plant them again the next day. I'm sorry that happened. It is a total bummer when you work so hard and someone comes in and ruins it.

Even if he moves, your garden isn't going to be the same. It is permanently destroyed. It really sucks, but unfortunately even as mayor you have no power over your town :(
It would be so cool in the new game if they allowed you to work alongside Nook as Mayor to choose where new villager plots go, or if there was a seperate street area or something where villagers could go. Won't happen but it should!

Back