• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello

MagicalCat590

Hippie Witch
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Hello, I'm Mira.

I'm rather new to the Animal Crossing world. New Leaf is the first game in the franchise I've played. I bought it because it was recommended to me by friends because they know I like simulation games. I have heard of some of the other games before, but I just never looked into them because, honestly, I had no idea what they were about.
I really wish I had looked into them, though. I would have loved these games when I was a kid ^_^

Welcome!

I like these simulation games too. I hope Magician's Quest and Fantasy Life get NA releases. + o +

Thanks ^_^

AC is the only simulation game I'm playing currently. I used to Sim A LOT, but I had to stop because my computer couldn't handle the game anymore. So right now, I'm just playing AC and trying to focus on filling up my Pokedex in Pokemon:White 2 before X & Y come out.

Back