• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

Ellie:)

Bells
Hey guys, I joined the bell tree forums today! I have loved playing Animal Crossing New leaf for years.
How is everyone? :)

IMG_1486.jpeg
P.s enjoy this amazing picture c:

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Have you played any other AC games than New Leaf? I unfortunately haven't played New Leaf, but I'd love to go back and play it one day! Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

Hi! Welcome to the forums! ✨

Have you played any other AC games than New Leaf? I unfortunately haven't played New Leaf, but I'd love to go back and play it one day! Do you have a favourite villager? 😊
Thank you 😊 I’ve played Wild World and Amibo festival. I’d love to try out New horizons. What AC games have you played? New Leaf is awesome, I think you’ll enjoy it! Oooh I’m not sure. I don’t know if I have a favourite, they’re all adorable hahah. For now I think my favourites are either Jay because he was in my childhood town, or maybe Joey because he’s in my current town hahah. And some others villagers! Too many to name 😂 Who is your favourite villager?
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums.~ That is an amazing picture, 100%. :cool:
Thank you! 😁 I know right 😎

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. I’ve been doing okay recently! I hope you’ve been well.

Thank you 😊 I’ve played Wild World and Amibo festival. I’d love to try out New horizons. What AC games have you played? New Leaf is awesome, I think you’ll enjoy it! Oooh I’m not sure. I don’t know if I have a favourite, they’re all adorable hahah. For now I think my favourites are either Jay because he was in my childhood town, or maybe Joey because he’s in my current town hahah. And some others villagers! Too many to name 😂 Who is your favourite villager?

Thank you! 😁 I know right 😎

I played the AC Pocket Camp app game, and then that prompted me to get New Horizons when it was released! I feel like I missed so many years of Animal Crossing games that I would have loved! It would be great to go back to some of the older games.

Joey is a cute little baby. 🥰 My favourite villager is Agnes! She was one of my two starter villagers in New Horizons and she's just so cute and funny. 🐷

I hope you enjoy it here! 🌟

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. I’ve been doing okay recently! I hope you’ve been well.
Thank you! I am enjoying it so far. That’s good to hear, I’ve been good as well. :) What AC games have you played before?

I played the AC Pocket Camp app game, and then that prompted me to get New Horizons when it was released! I feel like I missed so many years of Animal Crossing games that I would have loved! It would be great to go back to some of the older games.

Joey is a cute little baby. 🥰 My favourite villager is Agnes! She was one of my two starter villagers in New Horizons and she's just so cute and funny. 🐷

I hope you enjoy it here! 🌟
Ahh nice! Pocket camp is a great game. Yeah I agree, it would be amazing to go back to play the older ones.

Yes Joey is adorable. 🥰 Aww Agnes is so cute as well, I remember her.

Thank you! I am enjoying it so far. :)

welcome to the forums, ellie! i hope you’re having fun here so far : ) 💓 your avatar is super cute! i love how happy monique looks, and then there’s joey in the back LOL

welcome to the forums, ellie! i hope you’re having fun here so far : ) 💓 your avatar is super cute! i love how happy monique looks, and then there’s joey in the back LOL
Thank you! I am enjoying it so far. :) ❤️Hahah thanks I know right, I love it 🤣

Thank you! I am enjoying it so far. That’s good to hear, I’ve been good as well. :) What AC games have you played before?
I’ve played all of them aside from the spin-off games. I’m not playing any of the games currently but may get back into it once a new mainline game releases.

I’ve played all of them aside from the spin-off games. I’m not playing any of the games currently but may get back into it once a new mainline game releases.
Nicee, I’ve played Wild World, New Leaf and Amibo Festival. I’d love to play New Horizons.

I have so many fond memories of Wild World. New Horizons is a bit different than it’s predecessors, but you can still enjoy it!
Me too! One of my favourite things I remember is when Pete would fly across the top half of the ds screen! Or when there would be an alien ship in the town. Or the messages in the bottles on the beach! So many memories 😂 New Horizons looks awesome, if I do begin to play it, I’m sure I’ll get used to it! :)

Back