• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hello

Joshy

Hello all :)
Bells
Cake
Hey hey hey :D

How hard is it to get a shiny ralts.

I want one super bad. T-T i've bred sooo many eggs with foreign ralts and ditto and boy is this discouraging... I've made new friends in the process though lol well ehh strangers whom im "ok" with hehe. anyways i want to meet more ppl who play both pokemon AND animal crossing but lol so far i've 62 friends registered in my 3ds and they all go to bed early or some other problem.

they just ain't bout that life i guess

Haha, they ain't about that life.

I have both Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf as well as other games like Mario Kart 7, Mario Tennis Open, and a lot more. I play both and love the online multiplayer experience in both Pokemon and Animal Crossing! Hit me up on the visitor messages if you want to exchange friend codes.

Trust me, Ralts was hard.

I had 7000+ eggs on it by the time I ginally got one...

I do play both, it's just I don't have a 3DS...
*Sigh*

Blu Rose;bt4416 said:
Trust me, Ralts was hard.

I had 7000+ eggs on it by the time I ginally got one...

I do play both, it's just I don't have a 3DS...
*Sigh*
Im glad i know someone who understands my pain lol (except i still don't have shiny ralts). lemme know when you get a 3ds so we can play :D

Last edited:
Back