Ellie from Wishmaker
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
5893-6909-2285
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tin Robot
Hi everyone! I'm not new to Animal Crossing the series, but I am new to New Leaf. I was waiting until the Pokemon 3DSXLs came out to get my 3DS, and I didn't get my copy of NL until Black Friday, so I've definitely missed a lot ahaha.

I'm finally starting to get the hang of things on NL (so many new features!), so I thought it'd be fun to play with some more people. My town ordinance is Bell Boom, so if you're ever wanting to sell stuff for a little bit more than normal, feel free to come over!

Outside of Animal Crossing, I also play videogames (well, that's kind of obvious) and draw/pixel. I'll hopefully be able to get the QR Machine soon and share patterns with everyone. This seems like a really fun community, so I'm excited to be a part of it!

Hi everyone! I'm not new to Animal Crossing the series, but I am new to New Leaf. I was waiting until the Pokemon 3DSXLs came out to get my 3DS, and I didn't get my copy of NL until Black Friday, so I've definitely missed a lot ahaha.

I'm finally starting to get the hang of things on NL (so many new features!), so I thought it'd be fun to play with some more people. My town ordinance is Bell Boom, so if you're ever wanting to sell stuff for a little bit more than normal, feel free to come over!

Outside of Animal Crossing, I also play videogames (well, that's kind of obvious) and draw/pixel. I'll hopefully be able to get the QR Machine soon and share patterns with everyone. This seems like a really fun community, so I'm excited to be a part of it!

Welcome to the community, I hope you'll have fun in Animal crossing new leaf. Im actually new to animal crossing new leaf as matter of fact I'm new to the whole series. Anyways, I hope you'll have fun on the forum and see ya around.

Back