• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello there! Not quite an AC noob here :)

Star_Punk

Bells
Hello all, I got a 3DS and AC from my fianc? for my birthday recently <3

The reason I say I'm not quite a noob, the last AC I played was the original Gamecube NA version. Which was... meh more than ten years ago now? After skipping out on the last 2 AC games I thought it was time I dove back in :)

The last DS i had was also the bulky original one, so this is my second ever DS :)

I'm quite new to these forums but also as a 3DS owner as well, so I wanted to ask people for their recommendations on what to play. I'm highly enjoying AC, though I probably wont be able to buy any new games for a bit as i just moved into a new apartment with my fianc? and we're broke :O

Thanks all, i hope to make some new friends <3<3<3

ps. I put my psn id into my profile also, would love some new friends there. Especially any Dragons Crown players!

Hey, Welcome c:
ACNL is my first AC game.
I recommend Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion.

Which villagers do you have currently? c:
I'm so nosy I just love hearing people's starters xD

Back