• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello :) new to the site

bagelbb

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hi my name is Gabe. I've been playing acnh for a bit now but didn't think to see if there was a forum out there. Just wanted to say hello, and hopefully find answers to some of the questions that I have. Mostly about finding fruits that don't grow on my island (can't find a peach for the life of me lol) I hear that you can trade but don't know how. I have cherries, pears, and coconuts if that helps.
Thanks and sorry if I'm breaking any rules

Welcome to the forums Gabe! ✨

Unfortunately, without trading it's not possible to collect all of the fruits. The forum has a trading section where a lot of people trade fruit. Definitely check out the threads there, or you can start your own asking to trade for what you're looking for. 😊 If you see me online this weekend, I am happy to bring fruit as well! 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums!! 😊

As long as you have nintendo switch online, you can visit/have visitors through your airport! Usually on here we do this through dodo codes, where you follow Orville's dialogue through e.g. want visitors> online play>invite via dodo code>the more the merrier, and he'll give you a code which you send (usually via private message) to whoever you're trading with! Sorry if that's confusing wording dmkf

But I hope you have a good time here!

Hello and welcome! I regularly open my island and have all fruits available, DIYs, recipes and other items. If you still need some peaches, I would be delighted to help! Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

you’re not breaking any rules, don’t worry! welcome to the forums, gabe— it’s nice to meet you! 💞

Well hello there @bagelbb! Fortunately you can get some peaches, if they're you're sister fruit by finding a Nook Mile Island that has a fruit different to yours. Or you can hope to get one from your villagers if you do favors with them.

Hey there, Gabe! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help :)

Back