• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello! New to Bell Tree~

NervousDreamer

Bells
Hi everyone! I'm new to BellTreeForums, nice to meet you all~

I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Gamecube release, and have loved every minute of it. I just recently started playing New Leaf, and so far it is absolutely amazing! :)

Other stuff I like to do are reading, watching anime and reading manga, music, learning new things, drawing, being around family and friends, casual video games (Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, The Sims 3) and much, much more..
I hope to get along with everyone here and make new friends! See you around~

Welcome to the forums :)
I too have been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube version and I love Harvest Moon! :D
I hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube game also. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)
Looks like we have stuff in common with things we like to do. Hope you have fun here

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube game also. :)

I remember you from another website. c: You used to make threads & allow us to watch your GC AC videos. I used to watch them. ~

Welcome to TBT.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums. I'm not as fast or persistent as these guys when posting, but you can count on enjoying these forums!

Back