• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello - Intro and a question

Chrissyg

Bells
Hi, I'm new here - just upgraded to a 3DS XL and bought HHD - and I'm already stuck. I am probably and idiot - but I'm stuck on Lopez - I've given that room everything on his list and more and no matter what I do, I can't leave or finish it - Lopez says "are you going somewhere? But we haven't finished yet, buckaroo!" I know I must be missing something, but for the life of me I can't figure it out - Help please?

Have you tried talking to him? Just walk up to him and press A while facing him. That's how you usually end the designing sessions. C:

Thank you so much!!! I guess I had better figure out how to actually PLAY the game, and what buttons get used. And to think - I bought this to keep my brain in good shape ;)

Thanks again - that worked!!!

chris

Back