• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello, hello !

Status
Not open for further replies.

K a t h l e e n

Bells
I'm angry. Hungry? Yes.
Nice to meet you all. I decided to restart New Horizons next Saturday and begin a new and fresh adventure!
English is not my first language, sorry for the mistakes. I'm currently studying to become a teacher and teach my lovely language. Will I live abroad? I hope so. I started theater 2 weeks ago. I also love writing, Chinese culture and language and mythology from all over the world.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to the forums! :giggle:
Do you have any plans for your new island?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite villager?

Hi, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!

What Animal Crossing game did you start the series with?

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing games? Do you know where you would you like to live abroad? 😊

hi! welcome to the forums, kathleen! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far 💖

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?

it’s super cool that you’re studying to become a teacher! is there a specific education level that you’re hoping to teach? elementary, high school, college/university etc? i hope you’re able to fulfill your dream of living abroad as well!

Welcome to the forums! :giggle:
Do you have any plans for your new island?
I don't really know, I have more than one week to think and imagine but I think it could be a Asian city with some traditional parts and others more like technological (like Cyberpunk) I cannot explain correctly sorry. I need a mushrooms forest!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you have a favorite villager?
I really like Canberra and Marshal! But I have a lot of favorites!

Hi, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!

What Animal Crossing game did you start the series with?
Wild World!

Welcome to the forums! ✨

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing games? Do you know where you would you like to live abroad? 😊
I'm playing for 14 years but not everyday of course haha. I would like to live in Asia, in Singapore to be fair.

hi! welcome to the forums, kathleen! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far 💖

i wish you the best of luck with your new island! are there any villagers you’re hoping to have?

it’s super cool that you’re studying to become a teacher! is there a specific education level that you’re hoping to teach? elementary, high school, college/university etc? i hope you’re able to fulfill your dream of living abroad as well!
I did my list yesterday! Some of them are Ketchup, Petri, Pate, Octavian, Merengue, Kid Cat, Rocket, Poppy, Drago, Toby. Oh, it's actually all of them haha!
So I will teach French in high school (I need to do university later to teach to all high school students, not just lower age) as a first language and to people who wants to learn the language so they don't know it yet.

Thanks everyone! You're so kind! 💙💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back