• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello, hello.

coffeeplant

✩ brewster's apprentice ✩
Bells
Tasty Cake
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hello, everyone! ♡ My name is Sidney, I'm 30 years old and nonbinary. I mostly use they/them pronouns but I don't mind when people use she/her and he/him to address me at all. Just use whatever feels natural for you, it's completely fine with me. I bought Animal Crossing: New Horizons in 2021 and fell down the Animal Crossing rabbit hole hard. I've bought and played Wild World and New Leaf since, and I'd love to try the other titles as well! c:

I've been lurking around the forums for a while before I gathered the courage to register, and I'm glad I did. This community seems lovely and I hope joining will motivate me to work on my towns/islands. c:

Oh, I should also mention that english isn't my first language (that would be french) and I'm dyslexic, so I might make a few typos here and there. I'll do my best (and edit typos when I spot them) though! ♡

Welcome to the forums Sidney! ✨

Do you play one of your AC games more than the others, or have a favourite? I would love to go back and try some of the other titles I haven't tried, too! 😊

Have you found a favourite villager?

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Welcome to the forums Sidney! ✨

Do you play one of your AC games more than the others, or have a favourite? I would love to go back and try some of the other titles I haven't tried, too! 😊

Have you found a favourite villager?

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊
Thank you! ♡♡

I've definitely played New Horizons more than the other two, but I've been playing New Leaf a lot more lately. c:

My favourite villagers are Olivia and Carrie. ; w ; ♡ I fell in love with Olivia when visiting random dream addresses and Carrie was an autofill on one of my previous islands. She was the sweetest, I miss her. ; ^ ; Thanks for asking! c:

Back