• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hello from Japan!

Mei863

Bells
Hi!I'm Japanese ACNL player.
I'm looking for ACNL players abroad,
especially who can get the Best Buy items
such as Raccoon Wall-Clock, Cat Tower, Suit Case, and Double Neck Guitar for me.
I can give you 7-11 items instead. (and any other Japanese items

Please register my code below,
2251-3870-9619

I also have 62 stationeries of swap note!

Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:
Welcome :D
I can exchange Best Buy items and any exclusives as they are released in North America. My friend code is 3453-9823-4143.

Thank you for your reply.
I added you!
Looking forward to playing with you
and exchanging items.
Please send me swap note anytime:)

I don't have the English version but I would love to wifi with you right now :)

Welcome!
I'll be getting the Best Buy items and holiday items to trade if you want to add me :)
4382-2221-5743

Hi!Let's trade:)
I really want the Best Buy items.
Will you tell me your code?

Oh there is.
Added you! Thank you〜
Please send me swap note anytime :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the Bell Tree! I'm going to have to hope that someone with the Best Buy DLC will let me buy the items off them as well hehe

hello!

sadly i will not be able to get all of the best buy dlc, but i can help you get seasonal items and american exclusive dlc!

if it's okay, can i add you to my friends list? i will be getting new leaf on the 9th.

If anyone wants to do a trade for 7/11 stuff for the Best buy DLC, please message me to swap codes -- I live about 5 miles from a Best Buy with the Nintendo Zone and I don't really want any of it -- but really want the 7/11 stuff!

Thanks!

If anyone wants to do a trade for 7/11 stuff for the Best buy DLC, please message me to swap codes -- I live about 5 miles from a Best Buy with the Nintendo Zone and I don't really want any of it -- but really want the 7/11 stuff!

Thanks!

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for this. You may want to make a new thread.

Ohaio Gozaimasu, Mei-chan! Watashi wa Kira. Doozo yoroshiku! (That's all the phrases I know, but I hope we can become "tomodachi" all the same!)

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for this. You may want to make a new thread.

Sorry ... I remembered seeing a thread asking about trading the 7/11 items and searched for it, found it and didn't realize it was in the introductions until now >< Will move to the AC:NL part.

Back