• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello friends ~

Leslie Violet

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Hello! My name is Leslie but most people call me Deli, I'm fine with either or.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since June or July of 2013. I wasn't planning on buying the game until I broke my ankle and literally spend my whole summer in bed and playing the game, but I stopped playing until recently due to college and other stuff.

I play osu! and League of Legends for anyone out there who is interested, I used to play Mario Kart Wii until they shut down the servers. ><

My town name is Hanabusa, organe is my native fruit, and I have a couple of dreamies. Punchy and Snake but I lost snake a while ago, twas very heartbreaking.

I also have a twitter for anyone who is interested in following me there, Deliburd
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to my time here, and thank you for your time! ^^

Hello! Welcome to the forums!
Aw, I am sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope it's doing better. I've thought about getting into League of Legends myself, but it just hasn't stuck with me.
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello! Welcome to the forums!
Aw, I am sorry to hear about your ankle, I hope it's doing better. I've thought about getting into League of Legends myself, but it just hasn't stuck with me.
I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thank you! Yeah it's much better now but ya know, once you break something it never goes back to how it was previously.
And I find it hard to believe that League hasn't stuck to you. Complete opposite for me, all I do is play it. ^_^

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I hope you like it here! <3
Thank you, I like it so far here. People are very friendly and generous ~

Back