• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello Friends

Celloco

Bells
I've been here for a few days actually but just decided to make an intro/get off my booty. So yeah I'm Cello and I'm an artist and a video-gamer. I'm a girl and I own a parrot named Rowan. If you want to visit my town (Zombvill), just send me a message. There's not much there because I suck at earning bells (I have 28k on me right now oops) , but I'm working at it every day ^^

Favorite Villagers/Dreamies
(That I don't have currently)

Whitney*
Skye
Fang
Lucky
Bam
Rory
Lolly

Welcome to TBT!
I totally feel you about the bells. Try catching some bugs at the island for a start. I'm sure that will help you a whole lot or keep an eye out for giveaways at Re-Tail c:
And I hope you get your dreamies soon. I have Whitney in my town. I love her.

Thanks everyone c:

Also yeah the island idea seems pretty good :0 I haven't been there other than to snag flowers.

Yeah, definitely try catching some beetles on the island in the late evenings, and now that you're here, invest in the stalk market and sell turnips for high prices that people put up.

Anyways, welcome!

Back