• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone! ^^

Zoe

Bells
Hi guys, my name is Zoe, I'm 22 and live in the UK and i am collecting my first AC game (new leaf) in around two hours.

Any tips would be appreciated :D

xoxo

Hi there Zoe and welcome! As a new, 25 year old member of the forum myself and a new AC player (my town is three days old today!) I'd say just take your time, look forward to those tiny little events that happen each day and befriend/enjoy your neighbors. Oh, and depending on when you read this, take it easy on the "resetting for the perfect town layout/starting neighbor"-strategy ^_ - !

Welcome to the forums! As a member and lover of Animal Crossing for more than 45 years, I'm sure you'll love the game.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy New Leaf and the site!

Welcome to the forums! As a member and lover of Animal Crossing for more than 45 years, I'm sure you'll love the game.

Animal Crossing's been around for 45 years??? o.0 The Game Cube is only 12/13 years old... =/

And Zoe... WELCOME!! My advice is to get to know your neighbors, take your time, and don't overwhelm yourself with goals (unless you thrive on such things =}). Also try to play with others - either locally, or over the internet. Find your niche, and simply enjoy!

Welcome^^ I hope you will enjoy TBT and also AC ;) I just love this game. Meeting new neighbours or talking to them is pretty nice and also just fishing or hunting some bugs xD

Back