Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario said:
I have been posting five minutes and im already surprised about how many replies I got in this small amount of time. This is a truly active forum.

You did good admins

^_^
Thanks I guess :gyroidspin:

Mario said:
I have been posting five minutes and im already surprised about how many replies I got in this small amount of time. This is a truly active forum.

You did good admins

^_^
Keep in mind that only like 4 people actually welcomed you.

UltraByte said:
Mario said:

You did good admins

^_^
Keep in mind that only like 4 people actually welcomed you.
That's a lot. Depends what you're comparing it to I guess...

Hey, Bul has taste in gaming! He likes Fire Emblem doesn't he :p. N' his favorite villian is Ganon ^_^... Wow Bul and I have a lot in common, except he's homeschooled(He still is right?) and he less obnoxious than me...

Oh and by the way welcome to tbt Mario

^_^

only_half_evil333 said:
Hey, Bul has taste in gaming! He likes Fire Emblem doesn't he :p. N' his favorite villian is Ganon ^_^... Wow Bul and I have a lot in common, except he's homeschooled(He still is right?) and he less obnoxious than me...

Oh and by the way welcome to tbt Mario

^_^
Yes, Bul is still homeschooled, but I believe he takes a public class (and Drivers Ed...).

Hey there, hope you enjoy your stay, but watch out for the killer bees. :wacko:

Hey there buddy, I'm JJRamone , call me JJ or whatever.

You seem like a cool guy and I saw your sig a while ago, but didn't know what to do about it :gyroidtongue:

Either way everything is sorted out now so it's nice to have you here.

JJRamone2 said:
Hey there buddy, I'm JJRamone , call me JJ or whatever.

You seem like a cool guy and I saw your sig a while ago, but didn't know what to do about it :gyroidtongue:

Either way everything is sorted out now so it's nice to have you here.
I was kinda hoping someone would see that. I couldent reach anyone any other way at the time. Just thank goodness I have access to Nintendo as well.

Thank you for the welcoming.[This goes for all the other people as well]

I am glad to see fellow members and I will enjoy participating in this forum

Welcome, I'd be you're local sage, yeah. >_>

Hey I'm OddCrazyMe, you can just call me Odd. I'm one of the local sages around here so if you need any help just pm me or somethin.

Stop your bickering Bul!!! You're embarrassing me in front of Mario! :angry: :angry: :angry:

But really, welcome and have fun.

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Welcome to TBT, I hope you enjoy your stay.

coughlolbulcough
What the heck's so funny? I wouldn't be surprised if he DID come because of the VCD Center, I have a huge fanbase...
LOL. I'm sorry, but that amde me laugh.

And welcome Mario. Now we can get our plumbing fixed. (BTW, I only read the first page, did somebody beat me to the Mario-plumber joke?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back