Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Bells
You may have seen my name for quite a while on the active users list, but i have just now been able to post. So I would like to say hello to all the fellow members here and i hope to have a lot of fun.

I can see this forum is very well organized so I expect to enjoy my time

Hey there. Just gotta ask you... Are you a reader of my Virtual Console Download Center threads?

:)

Super_Naruto said:
Welcome to TBT, I hope you enjoy your stay.

coughlolbulcough
What the heck's so funny? I wouldn't be surprised if he DID come because of the VCD Center, I have a huge fanbase...

Yeah, quite the amount of people have come to TBT because of your Virtual Console thing, IMO you recommend too many games. Umm...to stay on topic I'll say....umm....oh don't get the Wishing Well and Off Topic boards mixed up, just ask Bul if you want to know the difference.

Super_Naruto said:
Yeah, quite the amount of people have come to TBT because of your Virtual Console thing, IMO you recommend too many games. Umm...to stay on topic I'll say....umm....oh don't get the Wishing Well and Off Topic boards mixed up, just ask Bul if you want to know the difference.
I recommend too many games? Well, maybe if you were reading my NSider Virtual Console Hub you'd know that I am now going to be less lenient and a whole lot harsher.

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough
What the heck's so funny? I wouldn't be surprised if he DID come because of the VCD Center, I have a huge fanbase...
Umm, I came because i saw an advertisement on NSL and I thought this looked like a great place.

However, I would definetaly like to see your VDC center just to see what it is like.

[and what in the world it is]

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
I recommend too many games? Well, maybe if you were reading my NSider Virtual Console Hub you'd know that I am now going to be less lenient and a whole lot harsher.
Well, you would recommend 1 or 2 games of each 3 set, not all of us are rich, you know.

Mario said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough
Umm, I came because i saw an advertisement on NSL and I thought this looked like a great place.

However, I would definetaly like to see your VDC center just to see what it is like.

NSL?

And here's a ]http://www.the-bell-tree.com/vg/virtualconsole.php[/url]

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Well, you would recommend 1 or 2 games of each 3 set, not all of us are rich, you know.
I'm not rich either, that's why I barely download VC games nowadays. I recommend games based on how good they are... It's not really my fault that Nintendo's releasing stellar titles, is it?

Bulerias said:
Mario said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough

NSL?

Sorry bul, but that's my doing then :gyroidtongue:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
Mario said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough

NSL?

Whatdya mean, Storm?

:p

Bulerias said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
Mario said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough

NSL?

Whatdya mean, Storm?

I advertised TBT at that forum's advertise section. I never advertise at forums (I will one day maybe), but I just felt like doing it there one day.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Bulerias said:
Mario said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:

coughlolbulcough

NSL?

Whatdya mean, Storm?

I advertised TBT at that forum's advertise section. I never advertise at forums (I will one day maybe), but I just felt like doing it there one day.
Ah! Gotta admit I didn't know that.

So what is the NSL? Also, Bul, I'm looking at VCDC and like 14/20 of the first couple sections were recommended. Not that that is saying anything.

Super_Naruto said:
So what is the NSL? Also, Bul, I'm looking at VCDC and like 14/20 of the first couple sections were recommended. Not that that is saying anything.
Yeah, so? We're getting good games, and if you don't see it, well... I dunno then. And I already told you, if you read my NSider VCD Center Hub thread, you'd see that I shall now have stricter standards.

I have been posting five minutes and im already surprised about how many replies I got in this small amount of time. This is a truly active forum.

You did good admins

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back