• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver

John102 said:
Heart Gold, I already have a Lugia from pokemon XD GoD(lol, God) plus I want two sacred ashes.
You get both legendaries in either game.

HeartGold = Lugia at level 70.
SoulSilver = Ho-oh at level 70.

I'm getting Soul Silver - but might end up a few days after having it in my possession buying Heart Gold xD

Jake. said:
I'm getting Soul Silver - but might end up a few days after having it in my possession buying Heart Gold xD
haha, im getting heartgold

just a couple of more days, i can do this. i think

Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Soul Silver. Why the hell would anyone get both? A huge waste of money.
rich and/or spoiled people.
Or people who have jobs and like to collect games? >_> Andrew and I are by no means rich or spoiled, but we're getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver. (I'm playing HeartGold, he's playing SoulSilver.)

Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Or people who have jobs and like to collect games? >_> Andrew and I are by no means rich or spoiled, but we're getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver. (I'm playing HeartGold, he's playing SoulSilver.)
Exactly.
I have to pay for my games with the money I earn from working, and I'm going to get both as well.

bittermeat said:
John102 said:
Heart Gold, I already have a Lugia from pokemon XD GoD(lol, God) plus I want two sacred ashes.
You get both legendaries in either game.

HeartGold = Lugia at level 70.
SoulSilver = Ho-oh at level 70.
That's jank.

Heart Gold,I usually get both but I'm saving up for a PS3.

Professor Gallows said:
Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Exactly.
I have to pay for my games with the money I earn from working, and I'm going to get both as well.
wonderful, but i was referring to the little kids.

Back