Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Heart Gold, I already have a Lugia from pokemon XD GoD(lol, God) plus I want two sacred ashes.

John102 said:
Heart Gold, I already have a Lugia from pokemon XD GoD(lol, God) plus I want two sacred ashes.
You get both legendaries in either game.

HeartGold = Lugia at level 70.
SoulSilver = Ho-oh at level 70.

I'm getting Soul Silver - but might end up a few days after having it in my possession buying Heart Gold xD

Jake. said:
I'm getting Soul Silver - but might end up a few days after having it in my possession buying Heart Gold xD
haha, im getting heartgold

just a couple of more days, i can do this. i think

Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Soul Silver. Why the hell would anyone get both? A huge waste of money.
rich and/or spoiled people.
Or people who have jobs and like to collect games? >_> Andrew and I are by no means rich or spoiled, but we're getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver. (I'm playing HeartGold, he's playing SoulSilver.)

Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Or people who have jobs and like to collect games? >_> Andrew and I are by no means rich or spoiled, but we're getting both HeartGold and SoulSilver. (I'm playing HeartGold, he's playing SoulSilver.)
Exactly.
I have to pay for my games with the money I earn from working, and I'm going to get both as well.

bittermeat said:
John102 said:
You get both legendaries in either game.

HeartGold = Lugia at level 70.
SoulSilver = Ho-oh at level 70.
That's jank.

Heart Gold,I usually get both but I'm saving up for a PS3.

Professor Gallows said:
Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
DevilGopher said:
Exactly.
I have to pay for my games with the money I earn from working, and I'm going to get both as well.
wonderful, but i was referring to the little kids.

Back