• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Heart Crystals/(Catalogue) Wedding Items

JollyOli

Moonlight Wanderer
Bells
Switch
0845-2167-5117
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Purple Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (37) +
I spent way too many heart crystals on tables and chairs and realised I won’t have enough to get every thing else that I want T_T

I would love to buy either heart crystals or these furniture items from people;

wedding arch x4
Wedding chair x3
Wedding organ x1
Wedding candles x5
Wedding cakes x2
Wedding board x2
Blue rug x3
Red rug x3
Wedding party wall
White wedding wall
White wedding floor

I’d love to catalogue;

All wedding floors
All wedding walls
Wedding Dress/Veil/Pumps

I have two heart crystals.

I can also let you catalog the four walls, 3 floors, and the wedding dress/veil/pumps.

Wedding chair x3
Wedding organ x1
Wedding cakes x1
30 heart crystals

How much tb do you offer :) ?

I have two heart crystals.

I can also let you catalog the four walls, 3 floors, and the wedding dress/veil/pumps.

hi! Thank you that would be amazing!! I’m kinda outta tbt mostly but I will tip with NMT or bells as per your preference :)
Post automatically merged:

Wedding chair x3
Wedding organ x1
Wedding cakes x1
30 heart crystals

How much tb do you offer :) ?

Hi thanks! I’m unsure on value, but how about the chairs for 3 total the organ for 10, the cake for 3 and the crystals for 10? Total 26?
I’m a little short on tbt atm but I can also pay with bells, nmt and some other desirables. But I’ll try and makeup some tbt today!

Last edited:
hi! Thank you that would be amazing!! I’m kinda outta tbt mostly but I will tip with NMT or bells as per your preference :)

Hi thanks! I’m unsure on value, but how about the chairs for 3 total the organ for 10, the cake for 3 and the crystals for 10? Total 26?
I’m a little short on tbt atm but I can also pay with bells, nmt and some other desirables. But I’ll try and makeup some tbt today!

Hard to find prices here but I searched at nookazon.
Chairs go for 10 nmt each so 3 = 30tbt
Wedding cakes for 10 nmt each = 10 tbt
Pipe organ are not cheaper then 50nmt. = 50tbt
Heart crystals are mostly 1:2 so 15tbt for 30

So the 26tbt is a bit on the low side. With above prices it would be 105tbt in total but I think it's a bit much. Will do for 75tbt if you want. :)

I have enough bells, nmt and no wishlist at the moment so all I'm looking for now is tbt.

Hard to find prices here but I searched at nookazon.
Chairs go for 10 nmt each so 3 = 30tbt
Wedding cakes for 10 nmt each = 10 tbt
Pipe organ are not cheaper then 50nmt. = 50tbt
Heart crystals are mostly 1:2 so 15tbt for 30

So the 26tbt is a bit on the low side. With above prices it would be 105tbt in total but I think it's a bit much. Will do for 75tbt if you want. :)

I have enough bells, nmt and no wishlist at the moment so all I'm looking for now is tbt.

Thanks for looking it up but honestly I think nookazon is very inflated pricing for things. It stems from the same mania and greed for Raymond - I mean the chairs are not desirable enough for them to be worth 20,000 nook miles each? Even on here I think pricing is a bit harsh at times. All my listings are between 1 and 5 tbt, so I’ll just time travel and do the days again. I understand that some things are worth a lot, but I wouldn’t pay more than 10 for the organ personally. Thanks anyway.

edit:

I mean people sell paintings on here for 10-15 tbt - and they’re way harder to get your hands on because you have to waitron Redd and then it’s completely random PLUS you can only buy one at a time and you have to wait to receive it the next day. Do you honestly class the wedding chair in anywhere near the same league when you can get 5 of them in one day with little to no effort? Absolutely not lol

Last edited:
That's why I already lowered the price. :) Pipe organ was the only item without biddings and felt a bit expensive and all the others are what people already had bid in nmt's. But no problem :)

edit:

I mean people sell paintings on here for 10-15 tbt - and they’re way harder to get your hands on because you have to waitron Redd and then it’s completely random PLUS you can only buy one at a time and you have to wait to receive it the next day. Do you honestly class the wedding chair in anywhere near the same league when you can get 5 of them in one day with little to no effort? Absolutely not lol

You can't compare those because with time travelling everything is possible. Then everything is kinda worthless since it's unlimited. I've read here on the forums that if you find Redd you can just TT back and forth and using multiple accounts it's 4 pieces of art per a day. Or did you think people already found 60 of spare art without time travel? Not hard to sell them for cheap that way since they are unlimited.

Same with wedding chairs which are only available in june (and have to travel to Harvey, place furniture, take pictures, talk 5 times to cyrus and wait a day for your order so it's not just no effort). For people who don't timrtravel like me they are harder to get at this moment since I have to wait till june next year (which is another 9,5 month) to get new stock. Just like paintings they are harder to get items without time travel. But for people who time travel it's easy to get new stock everyday and sell them for cheap. Pretty fun for the people who play without TT and also want to make some tbt's with the "harder to get" items :) 👍

Last edited:
Back