Hazel appreciation thread :')

katfromaramist

Bells
I saw a few people calling Hazel ugly on a different forum today. I understand why people don't like her, but I think she's super cute! In fact, she's my favorite villager, and I can't wait until she moves to my town.

Just thought I'd make a thread to find my fellow Hazel fans... Let's be friends!

Aww, I love Hazel! She moved into my town randomly when I was first getting started in New Leaf. I wasn't sure I would like her when I saw her for the first time, but I fell in love with her over time. Her unibrow may be off-putting to some people, but I found it made her face so much more expressive. I eventually let her move out because her house was in a bad spot, but I'd love to meet up with her again someday.

She's one of my starer villagers.
I really like her too but I have a soft spot for Katt who was my uchi in NL so, eventually, she'll have to go.
Both Katt and Hazel are often referred to as "ugly" but I think they fit the uchi personality so well.

Hello, yes, this is the biggest Hazel fan on the site coming to say this thread is now my new favorite on the website.

On a serious note, man I love Hazel. She's probably the first villager I got emotionally attached to in this series (Random move in from NL) besides Pecan and Pinky. I initially hated her at first but she quickly won me over with her catchphrase ("Uni-wow!") and how well she fits the Uchi personality type. I stan this chick.

loveheralot.jpg

I didn't like her at first, but if I ever see her again (She used to live in my second New Leaf town), she's probably going to be staying lol.

hazel’s literally one of the cutest uchi villagers and plus, her catchphrase is “uni-wow”, it doesn’t get any better than that

I mean, I'm guilty of calling her "so ugly", but it's always followed up with "that she's cute".

Hazel is the best uchi and noone can change my mind. Except Rocket I guess but this isn't the Rocket appreciation thread that I really feel should exist too

I had her in NL, and liked her so much that I was really hoping she'd be one of my starters in NH. Sadly that didn't happen, tho :( But I hope that one day Windgarden is blessed by that glorious uni-wow.

U I O !
N W W

Jokes aside she isn't my favorite but I'm guilty of calling her ugly before. It's mostly just the unibrow though, doesn't sit right with me but she isn't THAAAAT bad. Also she has a cute catchphrase.

Hazel is awesome. I don’t like some ugly villagers like Tabby or Truffles, but she’s ugly and awesome.

Honestly? Shes the reason why I stopped calling villagers ugly. Everyone is allowed their opinnion, allowed to hate and like as they please but someone recently inspired me to accept everyone and collect all their pictures until I don't want to trade out anyone anymore and I just thought that was the cutest and most inspirational thing.

I think she's really cool. She's one of those villagers whose overall design just gives her so much personality. And that catchphrase alone is enough to win me over. I'd like to have her in my town someday :)

She's alright I suppose! The eyebrows just throw me off too much though..

Back