Have you used your Pokewalker yet?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
If so, how many steps do you have on it and what pokemon was in it? I got 2300 steps, and I had Bullwinkle (Stantler) in mine.

Lol we have pedometers in gym(which is my first period so it's only like 30 minutes long) and I usually get at least 3,000 in there, so it shouldn't be too hard to get steps, especially since it's tracks season...although I dunno if having a pokemon pedometer around my waist will be the most fashionable thing ever...

John102 said:
Lol we have pedometers in gym(which is my first period so it's only like 30 minutes long) and I usually get at least 3,000 in there, so it shouldn't be too hard to get steps, especially since it's tracks season...although I dunno if having a pokemon pedometer around my waist will be the most fashionable thing ever...
Lol I should bring mine to PE.

Erica said:
John102 said:
You'll actually be surprised at how many steps you get it in(depending on your stride and everything)

John102 said:
Erica said:
John102 said:
You'll actually be surprised at how many steps you get it in(depending on your stride and everything)
what event do you do in track?

Away236 said:
John102 said:
Erica said:
John102 said:
3,200, or the 1,600 usually, but I'm trying to get good at jumping so I can do the triple jump, I'm actually not doing too bad.

i fell asleep with it in my pocket

it was at about 3 watts when i fell asleep

when i woke up it was at 84 watts

what the *censored.3.0*

//RUN.exe said:
i fell asleep with it in my pocket

it was at about 3 watts when i fell asleep

when i woke up it was at 84 watts

what the *censored.3.0*
LOL nasty *censored.2.0*

John102 said:
Away236 said:
John102 said:
Erica said:
John102 said:
3,200, or the 1,600 usually, but I'm trying to get good at jumping so I can do the triple jump, I'm actually not doing too bad.
hah nice. i'm a hurdler

Just came back from running outside more. Now it's 3600 steps, and I caught a Paras on it :O . Oh yeah, it's like perfect weather for running outside today. I also needed to get prepared for track as well.

-Niko said:
Just came back from running outside more. Now it's 3600 steps, and I caught a Paras on it :O . Oh yeah, it's like perfect weather for running outside today. I also needed to get prepared for track as well.
what do YOU run

Away236 said:
-Niko said:
what do YOU run
Usually 400m. I personally don't prefer hurdling though, but I do like Long Jump as well :) .

I put my chinchou(lantern) in it before I went to school and got 6487 steps. Tomarrow I will bring my Shuckle(Tsubotsubo).

-Niko said:
Away236 said:
-Niko said:
what do YOU run
Usually 400m. I personally don't prefer hurdling though, but I do like Long Jump as well :) .
haha intense. 400m is beast, i would do long jump, i made it, but im too lazy to do an extra event

Back