Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Before the appearance of Kapp'n, I saw many people turn their piers into small sitting areas, fishing rod/surfing board shops or display an interesting use of the cutout standees. Now that he will be permanently living on your dock, did you do any significant changes or kept it the same?

Mine is the same as I kept it fairly simple and now it'll even be hilariously worse for him to hang around that area. I guess he'll keep me company when I gotta dispose of the troublemakers.

Before:
ExUNCNlUUAgY1Sx

After:
FDUFRELVgAQT8bH

Last edited:
I had a fishing rack on mine that I moved *slightly* to fit Kappn’s boat footprint, but my dock is otherwise set for him.

Even on my first-ever island, I never even put stuff on my pier. To be honest, I didn't even know you could put stuff on it...

But, I'll probably not put anything on it regardless. I think it looks best nice and empty.

I only have a life preserver on mine in case someone falls in or something (it's also cute when Shep plops down on it to read a book). So other than possibly adjusting it's position on my dock if it's in the way of Kapp'n's boat I don't really plan on doing anything to it.

Mine is fairly basic. Just a life ring, fishing rods. I have a giant isopod sitting there as well. Might remove some items because Kapp'n isn't positioned where I thought he would be.

OMG, i completely forgot, i have my fishing friend and the fishing rods you get from the fishing competition and i have the small pier, i should really free that area probably, ach what a shame i liked my furniture there, now to find a new nice spot hahah

right now, mine just has the same life preserver and fish bait on it, but i do have a design in mind, i'm just too lazy to do it atm.

I honestly forgot he would be using the dock so i currently still have the fish banner and cool box on there i need to find new places for😂

Thanks for the reminder. I don’t have much but I should probably move the chairs. I was at one point going to put more items on the dock but kept putting it off. Now I’m glad I don’t have much to remove.

All I had on the dock for the longest time was a campfire and bucket for whatever reason. I never really knew how I wanted to decorate it, but I think with Kapp'n settling down there now... I might do something cheeky with it. 👀

I'm slightly peeved he's going to be loitering on my dock. I had the entire dock transformed in to an abandoned shrine.
My design is far too cluttered to work once Kapp'n parks his rear there so I'll have to tear it all down... haven't had the guts to do it yet so I'm just basking in one of my few finished builds before that scoundrel shows up.​

I have a life ring, shell speaker, shell lamp and some seaweed. I'll clear it all to one side tomorrow and redecorate once I see what Kapp'n looks like by the pier.

I have some mermaid furniture on the pier, but not sure how much room he needs so I've left it. I think I can make room fairly easily. Hopefully one or two squares of space is enough to access him.

I'm going to wait until Kap'pn docks before I decorate so I can see how everything looks with him there.

I’ve just removed the majority of my furniture apart from two shell lamps on log stools that now sit at either end of my pier.

Last edited:
I'm lucky to have been blessed with the bigger sized dock, so I think I won't have to take down the decorations I have there. I'll only wait to see if I can interact with Kapp'n the way the furniture is placed now or if I have to rearrange a bit.

WoiYyAy.jpg

I decorated mine for him arriving. I've never known what to do with my pier now I have something. I have my campsite on the beach beside it so i've got the idea that Kapp'n brings my campers to the island.

I'm silently hoping they extend all short piers to be the same as the longer ones otherwise I don't know if all this stuff is gonna block Kapp'n's boat.

Back