Have you noticed how some villagers never wander too much from their house?

VioletsTown

Bells
Why is that? Has anyone figured out a pattern? I swear, some travel all over your town, and others, they never wander too far. So weird. I guess the people who really pay attention and do plot setting, its worth it. If they are all in the same area, they must be crowding the same space. Might be nice instead of seeing Opal just wander by herself all the time.

I have Paula, Rizzo, Bunnie and Clay surrounding my house =D Just Nibbles stay the most end among all but I often notice whoever stay very far will wonder around until the middle of the town and meet each other there xD very cute!

But of cause they never wander too far from1 end to another end of their house, But what annoy me the most is their random disappearance to Cafe, Museum or anywhere at main street lolx I must run all over my town to find them out!

I've got a cluster of houses where a bunch of animals congregate. But, it's not just the residents of those houses. Lolly and Flora usually have their cute selves fluttering around the area. Fauna comes down, but she does stay near her house most often.

Flurry in my town does that, though she lives pretty secluded from the rest of my villagers.
However Phoebe lives just south of her and she always races to the other side of town first thing when I load the game...
All my other villagers hang out around their residential area, since about 7 of them live rather close to each other. Tbh I wish I'd have spaced them out more.

Lucky doesn't ever leave the area surrounding his house, maybe because he's a lazy type?

For my villagers, that the longer time i spend playing , the further they travel, and will have more interactions with each others and also siting on bench.

Sometimes when i went for dinner, i just hide at the beach, and let the game runs, will mostly comes back to see villagers doing all those stuff.

Very cute....

Well, at first or when I start up my game, they're usually near their house. But after a while of playing, they start to go around the town. Indeed, there's a specific place in my town where there's about 4 houses close to each other, and they pretty much take the space altogether. But I also noticed that the 'neighbors' are the ones that are closest and friendliest towards each other, which is pretty cute.

I kind of feel bad for Erik because he's the only one with no neighbor or houses near him :c

I moved Charlise in right next to my house so usually she is walking around outside my door.
It's nice seeing her as soon as I start my day. c:

My villagers are almost never by their houses. They love to crowd the bridge in the center of town so it's hard to get across.

My villagers stay around their houses. Sometimes, they will travel a little further to water plants. However, Jay never left his house. No matter what time of the day, he is always inside. I especially noticed this about him 'cuz he and I share the same birthday. In some ways, he and I are just the same.... always at home.

Old Lopez lived far north of town. I noticed only 1 time he came all the way to the south part carry his rod which is obviously going to the beach. I yelled out to myself "what are you doing at this part of the town?". However, this is really rare.

Old Stitches and Rhonda lives on the right hemisphere, they never cross the bridge!!!

I wonder if it is certain personality types as I've noticed some villagers, like Eunice, who is always by her home, but others that wander around.

Almost all of my villagers stay close to their house, but Ch?vre is always at the complete opposite end of my town from her house. o:

This isn't true at all in my town. Unless they're hanging out inside, all of my villagers try to stay as far away from their houses as possible.

Some of my villagers tend to hang out around a cobblestone bridge set to the east, about 4-5, that's where a majority of the house are. Static seems to stay on the North side of the town (where his house is) either in the Shopping District, next to his home, or walking beside the river.

Eugene's house is near the mainstreet entrance, but I saw him on the beach, while Walt lives by the beach and sometimes wanders off to the mainstreet entrance.
So I guess it's random for every town?

All of my villagers meet up in like the center of my town where I have a huge rose garden. Sometimes I wait there until two villagers talk to each other.

Oh, my villagers loveeee to go far away!
At the beginning they aren't too far from their house, and then whooosh, they just go on the other side of the Town. :9

Mac and Lobo live the furthest from everyone else.. they are always wandering around by themselves. I have a perfect pear orchard and pond behind Mac's house and I swear he only chills around there... all day. The furthest he'll stray is around my main road or town hall. It's kinda sad, he's always saying how he wished he had a friendship like Bunnie and Dizzy or Marshal and Benjamin lol...

Back