• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Have you ever met a celebrity?

I have seen the whole band of Far East Movement at Raging Waters. It's a water park in America.

Nope, though I would like to meet these in the future:

-Robert De Niro
-William Friedkin (I follow him on Twitter)
-Julianne Moore (Also on Twitter)
-Steven Spielberg
-Martin Scorsese (my living hero as a movie buff)
-Brad Pitt

Nope, though I would like to meet these in the future:

-Robert De Niro
-William Friedkin (I follow him on Twitter)
-Julianne Moore (Also on Twitter)
-Steven Spielberg
-Martin Scorsese (my living hero as a movie buff)
-Brad Pitt

I've always wanted to meet Brad Pitt!

My mom works for the MLB Texas Rangers, so I've met some of them in person. I'm not sure if you'd call them celebrities though.

David Archuleta at a book signing! cx I passed up many times to meet others or see singers/bands live though :/

Jerry B. Jenkins
Family Force 5
The Protomen

I've met with Family Force 5 twice and they're always the sweetest/funniest guys around!

I never really meet famous people but I meet a ton of people in my favorite bands like;
All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, Anarbor, The Maine, Mayday Parade (on my birthday!), We The Kings, Yellowcard, Dance Gavin Dance, and more I'm forgetting...

Well 26 years ago I met Jeremy Beadle and he was the sweetest guy. Seemed genuinely pleased to chat and sign my autograph book.

Last edited:
I randomly passed by Bruce Willis too while staying at a hotel in a different country. Didn't say anything to him though.

yes.
everytime i look in the mirror.

guys
you don't even know how long i've wanted to use that joke

I've met minor celebrities in bands and such. Probably the most famous person I've met has been Russell Brand who was very charming and lovely! I've also touched Axl Rose's hand if that counts? Haha :p

I've only seen Julianne Moore just one time, but because of my deep respect for her, I was too afraid to meet her.

Back