Have you done something in game you REALLY regret?

Fia

Contra
Bells
And you couldn't reset because you'd already gotten a lot done? Tia gave me another picture... and I sold it to ReTail. Also, I don't like my town, I think it's too small :/

Last edited:
Letting Pecan move because Ed was my tenth and I couldn't get him to budge without someone else moving out first. I guess the regret would be letting Ed move in to begin with, but at least I was able to get the entire smug PWP list (which I really don't even like, though I do have Stonehenge). But, I guess it's okay because with Pecan moved to my other town, I was able to move Freya in.

Letting Maple Go to the void and Francine I want them both back, I guess another town. Also using wifi on my other cart as it may have hurt my main town afraid to check also going to a strangers town for signatures and think I may be getting an unexpected move in I do not want soon considering who I was led specifically to....I hope there is a way to avoid a wifi move in or I won't do petitions anymore. most regrets are let gos or accidental logging in to find an unwanted who won't go until get a new. Also regret voiding at all when could giveaway but didn't have this site then. also regret letting a dreamy go for another and paying a lot instead of waiting it out. plus the map I chose last time. so many little ones.

Not plot resetting for Roscoe's house. I figured there weren't any truly terrible spots he could place himself. I was wrong. orz

Placing the campsite and police station in really bad spots. I regret it everyday :((

it was during the school semester so i didn't have time, but i didn't plot reset when hans moved in. it was probably a smug pattern, so i could've gotten marshal :|

Sure there are some things I wish I could change (the name of my town for starters xD) but it never bothered me to the point of resetting.

I regret letting Julian move out. I wrote him a letter that I was happy that he moved in. But than something happened between him and another villager that made me wanting him to leave. Now that I look back, it was a stupid move of me. No pun intended.

Selling my shaved-ice lamp to Reese in my newbie days before I knew how much it was worth. :lemon:

There was a time when I didn't play for 2 days and Isabelle announced me that Carmen was moving out :/
Also, giving my lovely phone to Truffles (lololol I don't even)

TTing at the beginning of when I got AC:NL, even though I told myself I wasn't going to do that but I did because I was so impatient to try out the new AC:NL features. :(

Never! The only thing I kind of regret is not knowing that I could get a villager from a friend's void before Rocco moved in at the worst location ever ( and stayed there for more than 3 months).

I guess, in a way, I regret restarting my very first town. I liked it, but I just... wanted to restart, y'know? Then I was resetting more ad more, and now, as soon as I find a good town, I just reset it!

RESET. I reset my first town a few months ago, and haven't been able to find one as good since then. I'm still map resetting.

I regret not.plot setting for Erik. He's not in a terrible spot buts he's the only one out in a weird place in front of my house. Also my house is so far from my other houses I have set up evenly but Its right next to retail so not to bad.

selling a cardboard table and sloppy carpet to reese before I knew they couldn't be repurchased from the catalog. :L

I wish I wouldn't have accepted the first map available. I was too anxious to get started but I have a little skinny bit up top that barely fits anything, and most of my bridges are close together (with houses too near for me to move them), and a split beach. It's annoying and a rookie mistake but not so bad that I'll reset it any time soon.

Time travel mistakes--not checking on each of my villagers thoroughly enough to ensure that no one I wanted to keep was thinking of moving, aka Francine & Flurry. Currently doing the painful 16 villager cycle to get Flurry back. Now when I check on my town every day, I make sure to talk to each of my villagers (save for ones I'm purposely ignoring in hopes of them leaving) at least five times in a row to make sure no one I want to keep is thinking of peacing out.

Back