Have you done something in game you REALLY regret?

I lost my two favorite villagers due to inactiveness. ;v; Ankha and Genji, I have having to do the 16 villager cycle then I have to go through the struggle of finding them (because they're favorites and people would most likely keep them) and having to pay for them and they would go for a lot.

I regret not knowing that I could choose a map at the beginning. I also regret not plot resetting for a few of my villagers when they moved in, haha, and selling my first perfect peach at the beginning because I didn't realise you didn't get them that often :')

I regret ordering items from the kitchen theme. Later, I decided I didn't need them and I had wasted over 10,000 Bells. :(

Last edited:
I accidentally tt'd Hamlet out back in march or so :(
He was very sweet and really cool and I only had him for a week or so and I accidentally made him move lol

Lost Stitches when I was being a careless cycler. And I hate cycling so the 16-cycle is a pain 8(

I had two time travel accidents that had resulted in me losing Fauna and Peanut. :c
Fauna was one of my starters and I loved her oh so much. I lost her and then joined this site shortly after and discovered how popular she is and I was like NOOOOOOOOO because I thought I would never get her back.
However I have moved up in the Animal Crossing world, so I think I will be able to get her back soon. c:

I had Peanut and lost her not too long ago, maybe about a month ago. I know she isn't that popular or anything but I loved her so much. ;O;
She was actually the first and only villager I have ever had to give me their picture in a farewell letter. I miss her soo dearly. I'm not really gonna try to get back back though. :/

Resetting so much. I don't even wanna play NL anymore, now I have ACGC to keep me interested

Maybe where I put my campsite. It's in the middle of nowhere against the cliff and I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I like where I placed my other buildings (along the top of the village in a row, so it's like having a second main street.

Not plot resetting Julian out of my excitement to get him. He planted himself just where I was going to put a bridge, the silly dear. Ah well, all things can be forgiven the unicorn - I've been doing just fine without that bridge.

And he's wound up right next to Phoebe, so she's not lonely on her cliffs anymore. :p

Kicked out Bones and looking back, I didn't have to kick him out. It's something I regret quite a bit.

Highly regret my first action on this trade forum I really wanted fauna so I let someone adopt Diana...oh the regret for the payout the guy wanted. So I lost a dreamy and made nothing on the deal the guy with three faunas cycler got the money and looking at the chart Diana was worth more so I got rooked. Also wiring on this cart when I may go to my first town and find it gone afraid to check. shiver

Now I am seeking Diana again for another town as I can't wait to sixteen her but the price I may have to pay when I had her and have seen nice people giving away...oh the pain plus letting Francine go, then realizing I loved her more than Diana so to old town I go to move out some good old friends to place them...if can afford. It is tough learning but won't make same mistakes again I hope only had one tt wrong year accident but luckily just had a move out so no damage but it could have been bad. And like others my police station and coffee shop are really narrowed in and my house is surrounded by houses of ones I won't let go of...sigh. Also not knowing how to clear my void apparently this is a trick you need to travel for and I just started wifi ing but each mistake makes me learn I have been tempted to reset but my main st is fully built up and it is a long process.

Last edited:
Back